My research is focused on the development of statistical and computational methods for high-throughput biological experiments (such as sequencing and mass spectrometry), and for structural biology.
- Claesen, J. , Krishnamurthy, S., Lau, A.M., Economou A. Moderated Test Statistics to Detect Differential Deuteration inHydrogen/Deuterium Exchange Mass Spectrometry Experiments. Analytical Chemistry. 2021, 93 (49), 16341-16349.
- Górczak, K., Claesen, J., Burzykowski, T. A Conceptual Framework for Abundance Estimation of Genomic Targets in the Presence of Ambiguous Short Sequencing Reads. Journal of Computational Biology. 2019, 26 (12).
- Kazakiewicz, D., Claesen, J., Górczak, K., Plewczynski, D., Burzykowski, T. A Multivariate Negative-Binomial Model with Random Effects for Differential Gene-Expression Analysis of Correlated mRNA Sequencing Data. Journal of Computational Biology. 2019, 27 (8).
- Claesen, J., Valkenborg, D. Burzykowski, T. De novo prediction of the elemental composition of peptides and proteins based on a single mass. Journal of Mass Spectrometry. 2019 (doi:10.1002/jms.4367)
- Claesen, J., Burzykowski, T. Computational methods and challenges in hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry. Mass spectrometry reviews. 2017, 36 (5)