Publication: Testing for pathway (in)activation using Gaussian graphical models
Two articles accepted
Publication: Gene network reconstruction using global-local shrinkage priors
Co-data Random Forest Paper published
Publication: Ridge estimation of the VAR(1) time series model
Publication: Ridge precision estimation for networks 2
Postdoc position in high-dimensional data analysis
Unravelling the impact of oncogenic transformations via multi-omics analysis
You will develop state-of-the-art methods to jointly analyse large datasets consisting of counts, considering:
- count data distributions, considering over-dispersion both for the response as well as for the covariates
- a many-to-many relationship between variables in the two datasets
- allowing for testing for effects of conditions
- a PhD in statistics, bioinformatics or a closely related discipline
- programming skills and R knowledge
Previous knowledge of mixed-effects models and/or Bayesian statistics applied to high-dimensional data analysis is an advantage.
For more details and to apply click here.