Publication: Ridge estimation of network models from time-course omics data.
Publication: A test for indirect trans effects
New package: rscreenorm
New software available: gren
Postdoc position in high-dimensional data analysis
Unravelling the impact of oncogenic transformations via multi-omics analysis
You will develop state-of-the-art methods to jointly analyse large datasets consisting of counts, considering:
- count data distributions, considering over-dispersion both for the response as well as for the covariates
- a many-to-many relationship between variables in the two datasets
- allowing for testing for effects of conditions
- a PhD in statistics, bioinformatics or a closely related discipline
- programming skills and R knowledge
Previous knowledge of mixed-effects models and/or Bayesian statistics applied to high-dimensional data analysis is an advantage.
For more details and to apply click here.